Lighten Up Lighten Up

Overall, there's a lot of nice ideas in here. instrument selection is varied enough. This piece has a good, steady pace and for me I feel that it needs to go somewhere! There's some good breakdowns, one of which being (what I would describe as) Breathy which formed a part of a nice build up.

All in all, the things I mention could have more done with them. I would say that I think there needs to be more variation in here. There's that (three part, two part) two note recurring instrument which plays for too much of the track, introducing a bit more to that, some subtle variations throughout would have made it more interesting to listen to. then at around 1:34 there's a bit of a breakdown (the first of two?! or three?) This was a nice transition and it did include something different, perhaps would have been worth trying something a bit more removed from the part that came before, but you wrote the piece and this transitional element did work for the rest of what's here! I'm a stickler for variation though, even subtle ones can make for an interesting listening experience. Then, shortly after this change you revert back to what came before, which I won't fault, but again If you could have done more with that part initially, going back to it again would certainly have decreased it's overall repetition. But It's a nice piece, don't think I'm hating on it, just trying to be constructive and I hope you continue making music.

Video Game Video Game

Cool, This is really good I liked it

Fuzzy-L0g1c responds:

Thanks!

Give it Give it

So, here I am. I started the track and my expectations from, say the first 10 - 20 seconds and my thinking went something like this:

I wasn't expecting much, those first 10 - 20 seconds had me thinking this was going to be a dull, uninteresting piece, firstly because I've never heard your music before, I'm kind of assuming you're new (will check your profile deets in a moment, possibly more of your music too)

So anyway, I keep listening to the track and it flourishes. for the first minute or so of the introduction I was thinking there perhaps wouldn't be much variation but you've surprised me on that count too.

It's a very interesting piece to listen to with a good solid arrangement of instruments and sounds

I'm gonna check out your other stuff now

Awesome

TheShowGuy responds:

hahaha sweet im glad i surprised you in the way i did, thanks Stealth!

They feed on fear They feed on fear

Hey man, this is truly awesome! I like the little bit of background to its creation also.

Oh man, this makes me wanna pick up my axe and thrash out some tunage with it, but it too will probably sound much like your guitar here (although probably worse)

Anyway, on to the review, the riff you play throughout on your guitar is dirty and gritty and has a nice pace, certainly feels right for the tags you've appropriately given the tune, I believe it would work well in some vampyritic or zombie-laden apocalyptic scenario

Kudos

Like it, I wanna hear more from you

mistarogerz responds:

Thrashing your guitar is a great idea! I also like your idea of using it in some vampyritic or zombie-laden apocalyptic scenario. It's Saturday so I know something will be going down. Maybe I'll meet a real vampire tonight. Thanks for the review.

Jarilo Forest Jarilo Forest

R4R

This is an interesting piece, rather quirky, a nice arrangement, pleasing to the ear, you could easily listen to this play away whilst you thrash out some hours at some game for a while.

really good

faresmusic responds:

Thanks!

It's good to know that people do like simple and calm music, too!

Tetris (Dubstep Remix) Tetris (Dubstep Remix)

This is actually pretty sweet.

Before Starting this review, I initially listened to your track and was impressed from the off. then noticed you're currently unscouted, so, before writing this review, I figured I would do some research.

Basically, this track is just too good, can't find it anywhere else so that leads me to believe that you have in fact composed this track, hats off, it's good!

I've also heard shitloads of dubstep tetris remixes now as a result, didn't know there were so many.

But yeah, so anyway

Good track

5/5

Will scout you too, would like to see more music coming from you

Qui manducat Qui manducat

This is beautiful, really like this!

Oh yes I would definitely be up for a collab

Where do I sign?

Troisnyx responds:

Where do you sign (what)? o.O

At any rate, we'll talk about the collab on your newspost -- and continue from there, hopefully. : )

Harvest Harvest

Not bad for a first go at fruity loops. I remember when I started using it. Keep on at it and mess around with as much of it as possible, you'll have an awesome time with it

Keep on at it

Jocked responds:

Thanks for the help

Better Left Unsaid Better Left Unsaid

Just listened to trigger, really liked it so thought I'd check out some of your other stuff.

The song is good, your singing's good, the musics good.

I think this could do with a little tweaking in the mix sound wise. Some of the levels need raising and general bit of tidying to get it sounding a little less muddy.

But won't that hold that against you for yet another good tune.

Keep it up

crimsonkid responds:

Thank you SO much for the positive comment!
We are in the process of recording our own stuff..which is a little hard with no experience..haha
but we'll get better on our mixing soon.

Thank you!

Trigger Trigger

That was simply epic.

Good song and good music

crimsonkid responds: